Teachers-to-GO listed percentage to determine how millennial perceive online education nowadays.
- 65% students have taken online classes
- 72% Completion rate for online classes at community colleges, compared to 76% for traditional face-to-face courses.
- 150% Increase in the number of students selecting online courses as a part of their regular college curriculum between 1998 and 2008
- 18% undergraduate students are predicted to receive 80% or more of their education through online courses by 2013.
- 15% college students who took class online have earned a degree entirely online
- 60% of four-year private colleges and universities offer online classes
Find more education infographics on e-Learning Infographics